Monday, July 28, 2008

Crocheted Tunic


I made this tunic using size 10 thread. The brand is Papillon (made in greek). The thread itself was very expensive. One ball (50 gram) was USD 8,-, however, it was very nice to work with. I needed about 7 balls to make this tunic.

Although I really enjoy the process to make this, the same thing could not be said about the result. I looked terrible wearing this, as you can see it yourself.

Probably one day, I will frogg the whole thing and use the thread to make something else.

2 comments:

Izabela

Hi, I found you on craftster, I think your tunic is great, but maybe a little bit too wide and that is why you don`t like it, I know how much time it has to take to finish it - but it`s not bad at all!!!

kajal;

i liked this tunic... u can wear it with brighter shade like yellow or pink... it will look great ... i think the top u wore made it look dull.... that tunic is fantastic

  © Blogger template 'iNY' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP