Wednesday, July 8, 2009

If you have been in an accident...

Your insurance policy requires that you notify your insurance company to make a claim report. Once a claim report has been made, you may leave your vehicle at the auto body damage repair facility of your choice and notify the insurance company claim representative as to where your damaged vehicle may be inspected. Keep in mind that you are the vehicle owner. is an assembly of experts in the field of restoring collision damaged vehicles to pre-accident condition. The auto body shops that you will find associated with this website are scrutinized and measured, like auto body anaheim, and they must conform to levels of performance that less than 1% of collision repairers can meet.


  © Blogger template 'iNY' by 2008

Back to TOP