Wednesday, March 4, 2009


Sometimes when you read on knitting or crocheting blog, you come accross "frogging" word. What is frogging? Where does it come from?

The term "frogging" means to take the needle out of your stitches and remove some work done in error. The term comes from the sound a frog might make: rip it, rip it, rip it!If you need to remove only a few stitches or have a complicated stitch pattern, the term we use is tink, which is knit spelled backward, indicating that you are unknitting, but only one stitch at a time.


  © Blogger template 'iNY' by 2008

Back to TOP