Monday, May 4, 2009

Disposable Mask

The last time I was wearing disposable mask was when I was travelling to Vietnam during bird flu outbreak. Actually I was reluctant to go, however since my boss also went with me, I had no reason not to go. To minimize the risk, I was wearing disposable mask on the plane. To my surprise, not many people were wearing it. I don’t know why people didn’t want to wear it. Is it because they won’t look nice wearing it?

Anyway, if you want to look great, breathe easier and protect yourself during swine flu epidemic, don't count on cheap disposable masks to protect you against the swine flu. The best available protection in a face respirator comes from the unique newly designed high fashion NIOSH Surgical N95 Particulate Respirators (Masks) which uphold a filtration level and fluid resistance universally recognized in the prevention of the inhalation of airborne microorganisms. Click here to view mask designs

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'iNY' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP