Friday, October 23, 2009

On Demand

Nowadays, there is always a fight everyday in my household. It is a fight to get a remote control between my daughter and my husband. During the day, normally my daughter can get to see her favorite programs on the Disney channel since I don’t like to watch TV (I prefer to do my sewing project). However, when my husband comes back in the afternoon, he doesn’t like to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einstein or Pocoyo. He will switch the channel to AXN or cooking channel much to my daughter dismay. Probably it is my fault that I resort to entertain my children with TV when I am busy, but who doesn’t?

Recently, I read that if you have Charter digital, you have On Demand and it’s free to access. Charter Communications is an American company providing cable television, high-speed Internet, and telephone services, by the way.

There are over 6,000 movies and shows to watch anytime you want. No waiting, no schedules. Missed one of your favorite shows? There are many of your favorites the day after they air on TV. Free!

Your kids probably don’t understand or have the patience for TV schedules. When they want their Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, they want it right then. With this “On Demand”, they don’t have to wait anymore. You can learn more at charter.net/ondemand or you can get updates and fun extras on Charter’s Facebook page.

Ondemand

Post?slot_id=75402&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'iNY' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP