Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Need Vacation?

I was travelling quite a lot before I got married. Every year, my family always went for vacation. There are some countries that I haven’t got the time to visit, such as Japan, Korea, India, Africa, and New Zealand. After watching “Lord of The Ring” movie, me and my husband planning to go there someday. The view is breathtaking and both of us have never been to New Zealand before. The problem is we don’t have enough saving to go for holiday this year as we just bought our house.

Not enough money did not stop me from surfing the internet to find a good deal to go to New Zealand, however. When I was surfing in the internet to find good deal for our accommodation, I came across this fantastic deal to stay in Accor’s Hotels (Sofitel, Pullman, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, All Seasons and Ibis hotels). Hotel rates in 27 cities across 10 countries in Asia Pacific are being reduced in Accor Hotels City Super Sale. The 27 cities include Bangkok, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Hanoi, Manila, Mumbai, Sydney and Auckland (New Zealand).

Travellers will be able to take advantage of savings of up to 60% when they book on-line between 23 - 29 June, for stays between July 10 and September 30, 2009. Over 250,000 room nights will be on sale. So, if you planning to go somewhere between those date, don't forget to check it out!

Post?slot_id=

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'iNY' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP