Monday, November 16, 2009

Cooking

My husband likes to watch cooking show. Sometimes if the recipe is easy and the result looks good he would try to cook it. I can't cook and don't like to cook but I like to eat. So, it's nice to have someone to cook for me. Probably I should ask him to learn to cook at one of the culinary schools such as Northwest Culinary Institute. This school is a Division of International Air and Hospitality Academy. International Air and Hospitality Academy's main campus and corporate headquarters are located in Vancouver, Washington, just 12 minutes from Portland International Airport. This 15,000 square-foot facility accommodates up to 20 new students per quarter. For more information, visit: www.nwculinary.com.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'iNY' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP