Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pocket Calendar

As a stay at home mom, I need to have 2 pocket calendars: a basic one (for doctor/dentist appointments, birthday/anniversary, etc) and the other one is lists of things to do.

I need to have a routine and stick to it. Monday and Wednesday are my doing things out of the house, Tuesday is cleaning bathrooms and laundry, Thursday is laundry again and Friday is dusting, mopping. If you like me and like to get organize, get pocket calendars and write things down so you can see what you have to do. They have nice selections and I am sure you can find one or two pocket calendars that you like.

If anyone asks me if we can do something on a certain day, I can look right then and see if we are free to go.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'iNY' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP